VoIP Engineer, Limassol
Our client, a cutting-edge Technology Services Provider located in Limassol, is looking to hire a VoIP Engineer.
- Design and develop software for scalable highly-available VoIP/PBX systems
- Analyze and troubleshoot advanced VoIP issues
- Understand unfamiliar codebases and debug server-side PBX software
- Assist in the development of company policies and procedures to support VoIP operations and security
- Perform system tuning, configuration, and maintenance of VoIP/PBX systems
- Collaborate with cross functional teams
- Research new technologies and solutions
- Provide feedback on continuous improvement
- Demonstrate your passion for emerging technologies and self-development
- Demonstrate your problem-solving ability and attention to detail
- Share your knowledge across team(s)
- BA in Computer Science or similar
- 5+ years of experience with FreeSWITCH in an enterprise setting
- Strong working knowledge of SIP, TCP, UDP, RTP/SRTP, NAT and WebRTC
- Very good knowledge of protocol and packet analysis
- Experience with SIP related network components such as proxy, SBC, softswitch, etc.
- Experience with high availability clustering and load balancing
- Demonstrable working experience with programming languages such as Go, Python, Java or C/C++
- Knowledge of micro-service architecture
- Experience building REST APIs
- Experience with SQL and popular RDBMSes (PostgresSQL, MySQL, etc.)
- Knowledge of continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Experience working with Docker and Docker Compose
- Understanding of Linux based operating systems
- Knowledge/experience of agile software development concepts and processes
- Knowledge of code versioning tools, for example, Git
- Experience working with JIRA, Confluence, Microsoft Teams
- Strong experience with Kamailio and/or OpenSIPS
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
- Experience working with Kafka and/or RabbitMQ
- Cloud-based development with Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, etc.
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Experience with Kazoo will be considered an advantage
- Experience in Bash Script will be considered an advantage
- Attractive remuneration package including a 13th salary & Medical Insurance.
- Flexible working hours
- Professional growth opportunities
- Many more!
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘VoIP Engineer’ on the email’s subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CareerEsti HR & Recruitment Services Limited is a licensed Private Employment Agency, by the Ministry of Labour, Welfare and Social Insurance (Cyprus), since 2019 (LN:370)