Technical Documentation Writer, Limassol
A well-established & regulated Investment Firm located in Limassol, is looking to hire a Technical Documentation Writer.
· Create clear, organized external and internal documents for stakeholders.
· Follow standards and protocols for project documentation.
· Maintain stylistic, notational, and organizational standards to unify communications.
· Develop user-facing tutorials and documentation to improve the customer experience.
· Edit existing content to conform to relevant standards and maximize clarity.
· Plan future content in collaboration with management to maintain consistency and high-quality for future documentation.
· Previous experience in a similar position.
· Experience in using tools such as Confluence and Jira.
· An ability to work with short deadlines and under pressure.
· Professionalism and work ethic, Self-motivation, and a Desire to succeed.
· C2 Proficiency in English
· Previous experience within FX Industry on a similar IT field.
· Experience with Agile/Scrum Methodology.
· Attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience.
· 13th Salary.
· Medical Insurance
· And many more!
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at email@example.com quoting ‘Technical Documentation Writer’ on the email’s subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CareerEsti HR & Recruitment Services Limited is a licensed Private Employment Agency, by the Ministry of Labour, Welfare and Social Insurance (Cyprus), since 2019 (LN:370)