System Engineer, Limassol
A leading FinTech Services Provider located in Limassol, is looking to hire a System Engineer.
- Ability to utilize the trouble ticket system to log all requests and activities, including documentation of special requests and customization considered important for future support.
- Produce and update processes and support documentation.
- Monitor the operational support systems to proactively identify service impacting events relating to IT, network, and facility conditions.
- Communicate with clients and team members at regular intervals to ensure expectations are set and that appropriate attention is being paid to client requests.
- Excellent customer service (professionalism and courtesy are a must, as is ability to adhere to industry knowledge standards) and communication skills (chat, email, phone, and in person).
- Communicate changes, outages to appropriate contacts.
- Escalate problems to the appropriate teams within the company or external vendors as required.
- Setting up new ESXI Hypervisors, upgrading and maintaining with up-to-date firmware & drivers
- Troubleshooting issues on clients virtual machines and internal systems plus upgrading them to latest version.
- University Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any other relevant field.
- 3+ years of experience with virtualization technologies such as VMware is an absolute must.
- Datacenter experience will be considered as a plus
- VMware VSAN experience will be considered as a plus
- Experience in Windows environment including Windows 2012/2016/2019 Servers and Linux Centos/RedHat/Ubuntu.
- Knowledge and experience with Layer 1-7 troubleshooting.
- Network certifications will be considered as a plus (eg CCNA)
- Knowledge and experience with SNMP protocol.
- 3+ years of experience with Active Directory, DNS and DHCP
- 3+ years of experience with Exchange or Office365 or Gmail Business
- 3+ years of experience with Monitoring Solutions (eg. Zabbix, Cacti, PRTG or Nagios)
- Must have integrity and strong communication skills.
- Efficiency and ability to take responsibility and get things done.
- Team player and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Candidate should also be willing to prepare for Certifications.
- Fluency in English (oral and written) is mandatory.
- After-hours on-call duties are part of this job.
- Attractive remuneration package based on experience
- Excellent working environment
- 23 days’ annual leave.
- Medical scheme
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at email@example.com quoting ‘System Engineer’ on the email’s subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CareerEsti HR & Recruitment Services Limited is a licensed Private Employment Agency, by the Ministry of Labour, Welfare and Social Insurance (Cyprus), since 2019 (LN:370)