System/Devops Engineer, Limassol
A leading FinTech Services Provider located in Limassol, is looking to hire a System/Devops Engineer.
- Building & operating the company’s platform
- Responsible for the wide portfolio of applications and services, including DBMS, monitoring systems, CI/CD and automation platforms
- Support, automation, configuration management, monitoring and tuning of all company systems, ensuring 24×7 availability.
- System tasks:
· Help with system projects.
o Setup certificate authority for our Linux and Windows VMs
o Integrations and automation via API
o Upgrade servers and systems
o Help with integrations.
o Help setup new systems. (Windows, Linux, Cloud)
- University Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any other relevant field.
- MSc / MEng in a relevant field will be considered as an advantage.
- At least 2 years of experience in DevOps, infrastructure or development
- Strong experience with Linux (Ubuntu)
- SQL databases (MariaDB, MySQL)
- Automation and configuration management tools (SaltStack, Gitlab, Jenkins)
- Container and container orchestration tools (Docker, Nomad, Kubernetes)
- Performance analysis and debugging tools
- Python, Go or any other similar language
- Experience with TSDB, key/value stores, column-oriented databases and Elastic stack
- Fluent written and spoken English, any foreign languages are useful but not necessary.
- Ability to grasp technical concepts quickly.
- Strong organisational skills, ability to prioritise different tasks quickly.
- Must have a keen interest in Financial Markets, any experience is an advantage.
- Must have integrity and strong communication skills.
- Customer focused, results driven and self-motivated.
- Efficiency and ability to take responsibility and get things done.
- A team player, and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Experience with monitoring and alerting tools (Icinga2, Zabbix, PRTG)
- Experience with web servers, reverse proxies and load balancers
- Experience with virtualization and on-premise infrastructure, VMware or OpenStack (Nova & Ironic)
- Experience with Windows
- Attractive remuneration package based on experience
- Excellent working environment
- 23 days’ annual leave.
- Medical scheme
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘System/Devops Engineer’ on the email’s subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CareerEsti HR & Recruitment Services Limited is a licensed Private Employment Agency, by the Ministry of Labour, Welfare and Social Insurance (Cyprus), since 2019 (LN:370)