System Analyst, Limassol
Our client, a well-established regulated Investment Firm located in Limassol, is looking to hire a System Analyst.
- Analyzing business and technical requirements, closely with the rest of the business and operational departments
- Meet and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to establish project scope, system goals, and requirements
- Help with the coordination of projects from the planning and design phase to construction and maintenance
- Providing basic daily support to end-user issues and software solutions, including tracking and resolution
- Prepare technical testing scenarios to be used by Q&A department
- Propose modifications on existing systems architectures to improve quality and performance
- Sharing & documenting technical and domain knowledge to improve support and eliminate single points of failure
- University Degree in Computer Science or another related field
- Strong experience in JIRA and Confluence
- Basic Programming Skills
- Good knowledge in SQL
- Good knowledge and application of Agile methodologies across complex projects
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows servers, software programming, databases, networking
- Basic Project Management Skills
- Competitive salary based on candidate’s profile and experience
- 13th salary
- Health insurance
- And many more!
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘System Analyst’ on the email’s subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CareerEsti HR & Recruitment Services Limited is a licensed Private Employment Agency, by the Ministry of Labour, Welfare and Social Insurance (Cyprus), since 2019 (LN:370).