SEO Specialist, Paphos
Our client, a Digital Solutions provider located in Paphos, is looking to hire an SEO Specialist.
- Write compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions
- Monitor search algorithms set by search engines to keep up with changes in the SEO landscape
- Research and implement SEO recommendations
- Perform ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Optimise web pages such as the homepage, landing pages, blog posts, product pages (on-page SEO) in terms of improving content quality, keyword optimization and user experience to boost organic search rankings
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company's search engine results rankings
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Technology, Marketing or any other quantitative, test-driven related field
- Proven experience as an SEO Specialist
- Knowledge of SEO tools such as Ahrefs, SEM Rush, MOZ etc
- Good insight of Google tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion and online customer acquisition
- Competitive package based on experience and skills
- Annual Bonus based on performance
- And more!
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at email@example.com quoting “SEO Specialist” on the email’s subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CareerEsti HR & Recruitment Services Limited is a licensed Private Employment Agency, by the Ministry of Labour, Welfare and Social Insurance (Cyprus), since 2019 (LN:370)