Senior Software Developer (.NET), Limassol
Our client, an International licensed Investment Firm located in Limassol, is looking to hire a Senior Software Developer (.NET).
- Develop new software solutions
- Maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
- Degree in Computer Science or another IT related field
- Strong experience with C# and the .NET Framework (or any major OO programming language).
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and design patterns
- Good understanding of distributed, asynchronous messaging.
- Good understanding with any RDBMS (preferably PostgreSQL, MySQL).
- Solid knowledge of Linux operating systems.
- Strong affinity for following standards and practices.
- Ability to solve complex technical problems.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language.
- Previous experience within the financial markets Industry on a similar IT field.
- Experience in building distributed applications within a microservices architecture
- Experience with docker and framework used to manage and orchestrate containers
- Strong experience with .NET Core, ASP.NET Core
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment
- Experience in NoSQL paradigms
- Experience working with modern frontend frameworks (i.e. React, Angular, Vue);
- Experience with Agile/Scrum Methodology
- Attractive Compensation package based on qualifications and experience.
- 13th Salary.
- Medical Insurance
- And many more!
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Senior Software Developer (.NET)’ at the email’s subject line.