Senior QA Engineer, Limassol
A well-established & regulated Investment Firm located in Limassol, is looking to hire a Senior QA Engineer.
- Work closely with the teams of Software Development and Product Management to compose and perform various manual tests on existing functionalities and future software features
- Suggest and introduce new testing strategies, testing tools and quality assurance metrics
- Identify, record and document bugs
- Compose test plans, test cases and procedures
- University Degree
- 4 years of previous experience in Software Quality Assurance
- Previous experience within FX Industry will be considered an advantage
- Knowledge of Software QA Methodologies with experience in documenting Test plans and cases
- Experience in defining acceptance criteria
- Experience with Agile/Scrum Methodology will be considered an advantage
- Experience with Test Automation Software will be considered an advantage
- Excellent command of English language
- Excellent team player
- Positive can-do attitude
- High level of work-ethic
- An ability to work with short deadlines and under pressure
- Attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience
- 13th Salary
- Medical Insurance
- And many more!
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Senior QA Engineer’ on the email’s subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CareerEsti HR & Recruitment Services Limited is a licensed Private Employment Agency, by the Ministry of Labour, Welfare and Social Insurance (Cyprus), since 2019 (LN:370)