Senior Marketing Project Manager, Limassol
A regulated International Investment Firm located in Limassol, is looking to hire a Senior Marketing Project Manager.
- Working with brand managers and/or senior staff to collect deadlines, budgets, and objectives for creating briefs and driving the implementation of the company’s Marketing related productions
- Guiding and facilitating launches, from major global to smaller ad-hoc marketing initiatives, by gathering resources and specs by each department
- Daily collaboration with the graphic designers, web developers, content writers and others as to complete marketing projects
- Managing risks related to marketing projects and if needed make appropriate changes to ensure successful completion of the projects based on agreed quality, scope and time
- Tracking performance of marketing projects and ensure that they are aligned with the global business strategy of the company
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Monitor marketing performance and examine BI reports and make ensure all marketing activities are aligned with the plans of the CMO
- Acting as a point of contact between the internal marketing department, cross-functional internal teams, and external agencies as to implementation of key marketing initiatives through strong collaboration and transparency
- Conducting in-depth market researches on a product or service and competitor analysis prior to every project assignment and in general understand well the competitive landscape of the industry
- Bachelor/master’s degree in marketing or relevant field.
- Minimum 4 - 5 years of work experience in a similar marketing role within the retail FX or Futures brokerage industry or financial industry, in general.
- Experienced with managing multiple marketing projects simultaneously with a diverse set of stakeholders in digital and physical environments on a global scale.
- Experienced user of Jira and Confluence software.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II / Agile Certification is a plus
- Excellent understanding of Digital, Offline, Advertising, Communications and Creative marketing concepts and strategies.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language both written and oral.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills as to be able to work quickly and accurately as a team-player.
- Self-motivated, pro-active, and enthusiastic, with strong trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable to work collaboratively in an ever changing and high paced environment.
- Attractive Compensation package based on qualifications and experience.
- 13th Salary.
- Medical Insurance
- And many more!
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at email@example.com quoting ‘Senior Marketing Project Manager’ on the email’s subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.