Senior Machine Learning Scientist, Limassol
Our client, a cutting-edge Technology Services Provider located in Limassol, is looking to hire a Senior Machine Learning Scientist.
The successful candidate will become a member of the Artificial Intelligence Team of the company and will be expected to add up value to it through their innovative thinking and solutions aiming to solve business problems in real life.
· Investigate and identify available data sources
· Collect and normalize data to enable human behaviour modelling
· Rapidly prototype and evaluate machine learning algorithms
· Stay up-to-date with machine learning algorithms and emerging AI technologies
· Contribute to project planning and perform Research and Development activities
· Participate in code review and team meetings
· Coach and mentor fellow scientists
· Collaborate with Data Engineers for smooth integration of developed solutions in real products.
· Master’s degree in computer science, Mathematics, Data Science or a relative field
· 3+ years hands-on experience with machine learning
· Good knowledge of Python, especially machine learning libraries (e.g. scikit-learn, TensorFlow, PyTorch)
· Strong knowledge of research methods (e.g. literature review, computational experiments)
· Team worker and lifelong learner
· Understanding of machine learning concepts such as tuning, continual learning and transfer learning
· Knowledge of deep learning, bayesian learning and stochastic processes
· PhD in Computer Science, Machine Learning, or relative field
· Reinforcement learning and time series analysis
· Familiarity with Agile / Lean delivery methodologies
· Strong problem solving and critical thinking
· Past collaborations within R&D Engineering teams
· Attractive remuneration package including a 13th salary & Medical Insurance.
· Flexible working hours
· Professional growth opportunities
· Many more!
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at email@example.com quoting ‘Senior Machine Learning Scientist ’ on the email’s subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.