Senior DevOps Engineer, Limassol
Our client, a cutting-edge Technology Services Provider located in Limassol, is looking to hire a Senior DevOps Engineer.
- Develop automation flows that enable fast delivery and replace manual operating procedures wherever they exist to enable self-service operations
- Drive analysis, design, and development of automation tools for deployment, development, and operational tasks
- Deploy & operate Kubernetes clusters
- Maintain AI infrastructure clusters
- Maintain models training infrastructure (GPU clusters)
- Lead architectural improvements and evaluate new technologies
- Maintain and enhance our CI/CD pipelines
- Deploy & manage monitoring/observability infrastructure for staging & production level systems and services
- Prioritize requests from operations & engineering teams fairly while demonstrating a sense of empathy
- Make sure new environments meet requirements and conform to best practices
- 2+ years’ experience within hands-on technical DevOps/Cloud engineering
- Good knowledge of Python or Golang
- Infrastructure as Code experience (Terraform, CloudFormation, etc)
- Experience with Kubernetes deployment patterns and tools such as Helm, Kustomize and Operators
- Experience utilizing DevOps tool chains including Jenkins, Docker, Nexus, SonarQube, GitHub
- Experience with tools used for observability such as Elasticsearch, Kibana, Grafana, Prometheus, Jaeger etc.
- Experience with SQL & NoSQL databases such as PostgreSQL and MongoDB
- Exposure to Agile environments (use of Jira/Confluence, sprints, etc.)
- Enterprise level experience
- Great communication skills and team player mentality
- Interest in AI projects
- Experience with event steaming tools (i.e. Apache Kafka) and architecture patterns
- Experience with OLAP architectures
- Understanding of network engineering and security principles (e.g. protocols, routing, switching, filtering, firewall rules, etc.)
- Experience with Azure public clouds is a plus
- Experience with AI infrastructure projects is a strong plus
- Experience with Kubeflow or Fairing frameworks is a strong plus
- Attractive remuneration package including a 13th salary & Medical Insurance.
- Flexible working hours
- Professional growth opportunities
- Many more!
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Senior DevOps Engineer’ on the email’s subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CareerEsti HR & Recruitment Services Limited is a licensed Private Employment Agency, by the Ministry of Labour, Welfare and Social Insurance (Cyprus), since 2019 (LN:370)