Senior Compliance Officer, Limassol
Our client, a Financial Services Provider located in Limassol, is looking to hire a Senior Compliance Officer.
- Drafting, updating and conducting reviews of the Company policies, procedures and manuals
- Performing high-level reviews and inspections in accordance with the Compliance Risk Assessment and Monitoring Program to assess the Company’s compliance with its legal and regulatory obligations and the effectiveness of the internal policies and control procedures
- Contributing to the fulfilment of the monthly and ad-hoc regulatory obligations of the Company or at group level
- Following up with national and EU legal/regulatory developments and making recommendations to the Head of Compliance
- Guidance and support to business units on compliance/regulatory matters
- Responding to client enquiries and handling client complaints
- Drafting, amending, and reviewing agreements/contracts
- Following through to completion of any other compliance-related tasks assigned
- Degree in finance, law, business or a related field
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position in the compliance department of an Investment Firm
- Holder of a CySEC Advanced Certificate
- Experience monitoring and conducting periodic assessments of investment service departments will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English
- High attention to detail
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure
- Competitive package based on qualifications and experience.
- Health insurance
- And more!
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at email@example.com quoting ‘Senior Compliance Officer / R99V8X’ on the email’s subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.