Senior Business Intelligence Engineer, Limassol
A well-established and regulated Investment Firm located in Limassol, is looking to hire a Senior Business Intelligence Engineer.
- Develop data integration solutions for the extraction, transformation and loading of data into data warehouse.
- Develop import procedures for gathering, storing and analysing corporate data from various other sources.
- Develop dimensional models to support data warehousing requirements.
- Analyse business requirements and develop unique simple solutions to meet the immediate and long-term BI demands of the group.
- Successful delivery of business intelligence information to the management.
- Carry out any other development related with Data Warehouse and BI.
- Training end users on new reports and dashboards.
- Prepare technical documentation for data warehouses, such as metadata and diagrams of entity relationships, business processes, and process flow.
- B.Sc. /M.Sc. in Computer Science, Data Science or related field
- Passion for using data visualization tools to turn complex data sets into actionable insights
- Strong SQL skills and experience with large data sets required
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to translate complex source data into a consumable format and structure
- Ability in liaising with product management and content owners to produce impactful visualizations
- Expertise in data visualization, including dashboard development and design principles using Power BI or Tableau or other reporting tools
- Design and implement complex, multi-step ETLs
- Perform data profiling, data mapping, and data quality validation
- Knowledge of data warehouse design concepts such as star and snowflake schema design, and slowly changing dimensions
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral
- Interest in data modelling and statistical analysis with Python or R
- Familiarity with cloud services and source control systems
- Experience in financial markets
- Written and verbal communication skills and the ability to influence others
- Experience with Agile/Scrum Methodology
- Attractive Compensation package based on qualifications and experience.
- 13th Salary.
- Medical Insurance
- And many more!
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Senior Business Intelligence Engineer” at the email’s subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.