Senior Accountant, Limassol
Our client, a well-established Audit Firm, located in Limassol, is looking to hire a Senior Accountant to join their expanding team.
This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join a fast-paced & dynamic environment.
· Degree in Accounting will be considered an advantage
· At least 5 years’ experience in a relevant accounting position.
· Experience in an audit firm or fiduciary company or accounting department of a law firm
· Ability to work under pressure and be part of a team
· Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and high level of responsibility
· Fluency in English (written and verbal) is essential. Other languages will be considered an advantage.
· Good Knowledge of Microsoft office and intel iSOFT
· Competitive package based on qualifications and experience.
· 22 days of annual leave
08:15 – 13:00 / 13:45 – 17:30 (Monday-Thursday) and 8:15 -14:15 on Friday
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Senior Accountant / 59XY35’ on the email’s subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.