Regulatory Compliance Officer, Limassol
Our client, a well-established regulated Investment Firm located in Limassol, is looking to hire a Regulatory Compliance Officer.
- Manage effectively the compliance program of the company
- Prepare/review and timely submit the CySEC regulatory reports
- Develop, review and assess company policies and procedures to determine compliance risk
- Create and manage effective action plans for the company’s improvement
- Prepare training material
- Reports to the Compliance Director
- Degree in Law
- Holder of CySEC Advance Certificate
- 3-5 year’s proven experience in a Compliance Officer role within the industry.
- Up to date knowledge of legal framework and requirements of CIFs
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Ability to identity and address issues and act upon effectively
- Professional command of the Greek and English language
- Competitive salary based on candidate’s profile and experience
- 13th salary
- Health insurance
- And many more!
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Regulatory Compliance Officer’ on the email’s subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CareerEsti HR & Recruitment Services Limited is a licensed Private Employment Agency, by the Ministry of Labour, Welfare and Social Insurance (Cyprus), since 2019 (LN:370).