Our client, a Service Provider in the Maritime Industry and located in Limassol, is currently looking to hire a Recruiter.
- Receiving and Monitoring applications and emails
- Monitoring, filtering of CVs and phone interviews
- Arranging and Conducting 1st Interviews
- General Administration support of the Recruitment Team, including the HR and Operation department
- Follow up with candidates during the recruitment process
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Previous background and experience in the HR and Recruitment sector is a must
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews and various selection processes (phone interviewing, video interviewing reference check, etc.)
- Knowledge of the maritime industry and applicable Rules and Regulations – Advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, as well as part of a team
- Excellent command of the English language
- Proficiency in PC applications/suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Competitive salary based on experience and skills
- Health Insurance
Working hours: 09:00-18:00
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at email@example.com quoting ‘Recruiter’ on the email’s subject line.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.