PSP Specialist, Limassol
Our client, a regulated and well-established Investment Firm located in Limassol, is looking to hire a PSP Specialist.
- Daily communication with Payment Service Providers (PSP) to maintain efficient relations
- Manage all PSP solutions across different countries and regulations
- Review and implement updates regarding current solutions while search and review new solutions
- Dealing with Payment Service Providers (PSP) in relation with payments issues
- Conduct research to identify new Payment Service Providers and assessment of new opportunities according to business needs specially for the LATAM market
- Negotiate terms and conditions of new agreements with Payment Service Providers (PSP)
- Complete relevant documentation to assist with the onboarding new Payment Service Providers (PSP) and maintain Corporation documentation
- Coordinate with other departments in relevant projects assigned by the top management
- Reports to the Managing Director
- University degree in Economics / Finance / Business or relevant
- Previous experience in a similar role is a must (Dealing with PSPs)
- Strong sense of professionalism
- Strong negotiation skills
- Detail oriented and focused
- Fluency in English both verbal and written. Spanish language will be considered an advantage
- Competitive package based on qualifications and experience.
- Annual Discretionary Bonus
- Career Development
- And many more!
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘PSP Specialist’ on the email’s subject line.