PHP Developer, Limassol
Our client, a well-established regulated Investment Firm located in Limassol, is looking to hire a PHP Developer.
- Development and/or maintenance of software, following the designs that will be provided from the Analysis & Design Department
- Troubleshoot bug reports and apply fixes
- Document developed software
- Keep and maintain produced work on version control software
- Inform and get approval from Software Development Department Manager for any modification/development that affects the provided Design
- Present developed software to the Software Development Department Manager to get approval for passing to Quality Assurance
- Report for work progress to the Software Development Department Manager
- Assist Analysis & Design and to Quality Assurance Departments if requested
- Assist and cooperate with database developers if required
- Research for new tools, technologies related to services/libraries/components development and give proposals to the Software Development Department Manager
- University Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Good knowledge of PHP Programming language
- 2-3 years experience with Zend or Lumen frameworks
- Knowledge of Ionic/Angular and other frameworks is a plus, but not required
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Good command of the English language, both verbal and written
- Teamwork driven and willingness to ensure results are achieved
- Competitive salary based on candidate’s profile and experience
- 13th salary
- Health insurance
- And many more!
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at email@example.com quoting ‘PHP Developer / 374V48’ on the email’s subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CareerEsti HR & Recruitment Services Limited is a licensed Private Employment Agency, by the Ministry of Labour, Welfare and Social Insurance (Cyprus), since 2019 (LN:370).