Performance Analyst, Limassol
Our client, a Service Provider in the Maritime Industry and located in Limassol, is currently looking to hire a Performance Analyst.
- Implementing strategies for performance indexes, providing data analysis
- Day to day Bunker consumption follow up, live updates.
- Building relationships with vessels owners and commands within the company’s fleet
- Preparing weekly/monthly reports related to the company’s performance indexes/trendlines
- Identifying efficiencies and areas of improvement, prepare/execute action plans.
- Engaging in vessels operations.
- University Degree in Marine Engineering or at least 2nd Marine Engineering Diploma (seagoing experience will be considered an advantage)
- Previous experience in a similar position is a must
- Fluency in English (Oral & Written) - Arabic will be considered an advantage
- Exceptional understanding of business development strategies and analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent Microsoft Office knowledge (especially Power Point/Excel spreadsheets)
- Competitive Salary based on skills and experience
- 13th & 14th Salary
- Medical & Life Insurance
- Provident Fund
- And more!
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at email@example.com quoting ‘Performance Analyst’ on the email’s subject line.