Payment Systems Specialist, Limassol
A well-established & regulated Investment Firm located in Limassol, is looking to hire a Payment Systems Specialist.
- Liaise with potential and current Payment Providers (PSP and Banks) to set up accounts and maintain all necessary documentation up to date (KYC)
- Identify issues and suggest improvements to our existing processes
- Identify, analyze, communicate, and resolve issues generated from our payment systems.
- Collaborate with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare reports/analyses on prospective payment solutions and existing payment system performance
- Perform regular competition research and analysis while also identifying innovative ideas to improve the customer journey and increase efficiency
- University Degree
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position. Previous working experience in Financial Services in a similar position, will be considered an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail, analytical, and organizational skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment, to work in a high-pressure environment and to meet stretched goals with multiple competing priorities.
- Positive can-do attitude
- High level of work-ethic
- Attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience
- 13th Salary
- Medical Insurance
- And many more!
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at email@example.com quoting ‘Payment Systems Specialist’ on the email’s subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CareerEsti HR & Recruitment Services Limited is a licensed Private Employment Agency, by the Ministry of Labour, Welfare and Social Insurance (Cyprus), since 2019 (LN:370)