Partnership Account Manager, Limassol
Our client, a global CySEC & FCA licensed Investment Firm located in Limassol, is looking to hire a Partnership Account Manager.
- Generating business in Partnership area while generating Business from Lebanon and Jordan and assisting in building those markets.
- Will be representing the company in key B2B and B2C events
- Providing retention while assisting IBs to expand their network
- Networking though Social Media or other Channels to find new partners and improving the approach for converting IBs.
- College or University Degree
- 1+ year experience in a Sales, Partnership and/or Business Development position in a financial services company.
- Outstanding negotiation & communication, strong & Enthusiastic personality and problem-solving skills.
- Computer literate, good capacity of Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral.
- Organized, diligent and detail oriented.
- Professionalism, work ethic, Self-motivation and a Team player.
- Positive can-do attitude.
- Flexible to work on Public holidays on rotation.
- Working Hours 09:00-18:00 (1 hr. lunch break) Monday - Friday.
- Good understanding and experience with financial products and ETDs such as Futures & Options.
-Competitive package based on qualifications and experience.
- 13th Salary.
- Medical Insurance
- And many more!
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Partnership Account Manager’ on the email’s subject line.