Junior Web Developer, Paphos
Our client, a Digital Solutions provider located in Paphos, is looking to hire a Junior Web Developer.
- Design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications
- Investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provide fixes
- Review changes for operability to maintain existing web applications
- Implement on-site tests and drive design and functionality enhancements for desktop and mobile experiences
- Ensuring proper and smooth operation of our platforms
- Performing routine audits of websites and web applications, and report any problems identified
- Providing support and training to staff when required on IT related issues
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science, IT, Computer Engineering or any other relevant field
- Previous experience in an IT related field will be considered as an advantage
- Experience with working with technologies like React, Angular or VueJs will be considered as an advantage
- Experience or familiarity with responsive web design implementation will be considered as an advantage
- Knowledge of CMS platforms
- Familiarity using version control is preferred
- Willing to research and learn the skills needed to excel in the role
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and work independently
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (both verbal & in writing) - any other language will be considered as an advantage
- Competitive package based on experience and skills
- Annual Bonus based on performance
- And more!
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at email@example.com quoting ‘Junior Web Developer / 885VR” on the email’s subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.