Junior IT Support Engineer, Limassol
Our client, a well-established CySEC regulated Investment Firm, located in Limassol, is looking to hire a Junior IT Support Engineer.
- Complete basic IT maintenance and support tasks
- Manage first-tier Helpdesk relationships.
- Ensure that IT support requests are managed effectively and responded to in a timely manner (either by completing requests themselves or raising them with our higher-level Helpdesk support where necessary).
- Act as front-line Support Engineer, ensuring all support tickets are proactively monitored and managed throughout their lifecycle, and regularly updated with active service communications.
- Resolve first-line support issues where necessary while liaising with Helpdesk queries, internal customers, and support partners in order to resolve first line support issues.
- Escalate issues and support requests, as needed to Technical Lead Support, and follow policies and procedures to include incident/problem escalation.
- Create user accounts, manage permissions and delegate user passwords while also maintain Company's knowledgebases.
- Support our multi-disciplinary software and infrastructure development teams as needed.
- Engage in training opportunities to further develop skills and knowledge in key areas, such as desktop support, networking and operating systems
- Complete any other tasks as requested by your line manager or a senior member of staff.
- Be part of an occasional out-of-hours on-call rota when it is invoked.
- Experience with Microsoft operating systems, including installation and configuration.
- Experience with computer and peripheral hardware servicing and basic repairs.
- Some IT/Computing qualifications are preferable but not essential.
- Knowledge and understanding of standard office software packages.
- A good standard of written and oral communication.
- Background in Customer Support / Service Desk
- Disciplined, self-organised and motivated to learn and improve in a busy and changing environment
- Good spoken English, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment, both taking direction from and supporting other colleagues.
- A competitive package will be offered based on experience and skills
- Health Insurance
- Friendly Environment
If you wish to apply for this role, please send an updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Junior IT Support Engineer’ on the email’s subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CareerEsti HR & Recruitment Services Limited is a licensed Private Employment Agency, by the Ministry of Labour, Welfare and Social Insurance (Cyprus), since 2019 (LN:370).