IT Support Engineer, Limassol
Our client, a well-established CySEC regulated Investment Firm, located in Limassol, is looking to hire an IT Support Engineer.
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance
- Running regular checks on network and data security
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems
- Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organization
- Manage daily operation of the IT department
- Offer suggestions for possible upgrades and changes within the IT department
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent IT, communication, leadership and management skills
- Ability to fill multiple roles simultaneously
- Proven track record of maintaining IT structural integrity
- Dynamic and flexible with strong attention to detail
- Organizational and time management skills
- A competitive package will be offered based on experience and skills
- Health Insurance
- Friendly Environment
If you wish to apply for this role, please send an updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘IT Support Engineer’ on the email’s subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CareerEsti HR & Recruitment Services Limited is a licensed Private Employment Agency, by the Ministry of Labour, Welfare and Social Insurance (Cyprus), since 2019 (LN:370).