IT Analyst, Nicosia
Our client, an IT Products & Services Provider, is looking to hire an IT Analyst in Nicosia.
- Coordinates with the Sales Department on sales proposals’ preparation further to analyzing and evaluating the customers’ needs.
- Demonstration of the company’s IT products and services
- Provides after sales technical support to existing customers on the company’s products and services in Nicosia and other cities
- Keeps up with the company’s products & services updates and trainings
- Provides training and demonstration of IT products and services, to colleagues and to end-customers
- University Degree in an IT related field
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication, writing, multitasking & creative thinking skills
- 13th salary
- Provident fund upon completing the probation period
- Continuous Training
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your CV to Stella Theodoulou at email@example.com quoting "IT Analyst" on the email’s subject line.