IT Administrator, Limassol
Our client, a Service Provider in the Maritime Industry and located in Limassol, is currently looking to hire an IT Administrator.
• Manage Office 365 user accounts
• Manage Active Directory Users
• Managing File Server Permissions and Access control
• Install and configure software and hardware
• Maintaining processes, policies, and asset portfolio
• Monitoring and maintaining networks and servers and technology tools
• Setup and install new user’s computers
• Troubleshooting and diagnosing technical issues
• Printer maintenance
• University degree in Computer Science or relevant
• Very good understanding of software systems including network, enterprise, and office
• Be able to work on his/her own initiative
• Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Well organized and records tracking personnel
• Competitive salary based on experience and skills
• Health Insurance
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at email@example.com quoting ‘IT Administrator’ on the email’s subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CareerEsti HR & Recruitment Services Limited is a licensed Private Employment Agency, by the Ministry of Labour, Welfare and Social Insurance (Cyprus), since 2019 (LN:370).