HR Recruitment Officer, Limassol
A well-established & regulated Investment Firm located in Limassol, is looking to hire an HR Recruitment Officer.
· Design and update job descriptions & confirm content with Line-Managers.
· Screening job applicants for the hiring & selection process through recruitment databases, social media etc.
· Interviewing candidates through online channels.
· Confirm feedback with Line-Manager and shortlist candidates for 2nd interview process.
· Updating local websites of available vacancies by using company’s database, social media, local websites etc.
· Communicating with potential candidates over the phone when needed as to conduct e-meetings and provide assessment reports to Line-Managers.
· Handling all the onboarding & offboarding processes – provide relevant information of new hires to the HR department for each entity, accordingly.
· Keep communication with relevant recruitment agencies, recruitment emails, establish new agreements and/or renew current recruitment contracts.
· Coordinate with all the participants as to schedule interview meetings online etc.
· Conduct the recruitment & selection process for executive positions (headhunting) via Corporate LinkedIn account and create a network of potential talents.
· Managing the renewal and/or any (visa) work permit - employee issue, following all local immigration & labor processes accordingly for any new hired and/or existing employees.
· The Performance Management process such as: keeping Employee Evaluation records, managing performance cycle on a probation & annual basis, and preparing the performance review forms to be sent within time limits for our international staff.
· The annual employee One-on-One meetings with the HR department, by collecting feedback, employee views, training needs etc. of each department in collaboration with the Group HR dept.
· BA or MA in Human Resources Management
· Minimum 2 years of experience as an HR Recruitment Officer or a similar role, within the FX industry.
· Familiarity with Applicant Tracking systems and resume databases.
· Solid knowledge with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring & recruitment.
· Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral.
· Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
· Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
· Pro-active, and independent with the ability to take initiatives.
· Confident and dynamic personality, with a creative mind.
· Attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience.
· 13th Salary.
· Medical Insurance
· And many more!