HR Assistant, Paphos
Our client, a Digital Solutions provider located in Paphos, is looking to hire an HR Assistant.
- Assure a smooth flow of all daily operations and procedures of our Group of Companies
- Process and allocate all incoming emails to the appropriate department
- Handle incoming freelancer CVs from our social media campaigns and assign them to the appropriate Account Manager
- Assist with the recruiting procedures for our Headquarters
- Maintain constant communication with the employees of all departments and ensure that all the necessary procedures are in place in order to meet the Company’s needs
- Provide support to the new employees during their training period
- Assist employees with work-related matters
- Organise all company-related proceedings in regards to any events, training sessions, conferences and seminars
- Any experience / background related to Human Resources, Management / Administration, or any other relevant field
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to properly manage tasks and time
- Advanced knowledge of the English language (both verbal & in writing) - any other language will be considered as an advantage
- High level of computer literacy skills, including Google Docs, Sheets and Slides
- Competitive package based on experience and skills
- Annual Bonus based on performance
- And more!
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘HR Assistant / VYV976” on the email’s subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CareerEsti HR & Recruitment Services Limited is a licensed Private Employment Agency, by the Ministry of Labour, Welfare and Social Insurance (Cyprus), since 2019 (LN:370)