HR Assistant, Limassol
Our client, a Service Provider in the Maritime Industry and located in Limassol, is currently looking to hire an HR Assistant.
- Support the Operations department in performing the schedules and planning of crew change
- Assist in travel arrangements with the embarking and disembarking of crew including visas applications, hotel accommodation, flights tickets etc
- Assist on all HR issues
- Perform data-entry, recording, and filling duties
- Regular update of HR database
- Ensuring the control/monitoring of documents and certificates
- Carrying out other department related tasks when required by management
- At least 2-3 years of HR/Crewing experience
- Thorough knowledge of STCW 95 & MLC 2006
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent command of English language
- Very good computer skills (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- A team player who can work independently
- Proactive and able to multitask and work under pressure
- Competitive salary based on experience and skills
- Health Insurance
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘HR Assistant’ on the email’s subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CareerEsti HR & Recruitment Services Limited is a licensed Private Employment Agency, by the Ministry of Labour, Welfare and Social Insurance (Cyprus), since 2019 (LN:370).