Head of Compliance, Nicosia
Our client, a regulated Financial Services Provider located in Nicosia, is looking to hire a Head of Compliance.
- Providing assistance to clients in order to maintain and update the internal policies to be in line with regulatory requirements
- Providing assistance to clients for the monitoring and assessment of the correct and effective implementation of policies
- Providing assistance to clients for any ad-hoc regulatory requirements
- Providing assistance to clients in implementing the relevant statutory updates/changes to all the clients
- Providing assistance to clients in order to timely meet their reporting requirements
- Providing support and guidance to the departments of our Company in relation to various regulatory matters
- Providing assistance in reviewing the Company’s policies and procedures
- Keep updated with relevant regulatory requirements so as to evolve best practices in compliance control
- Review of the Annual Compliance and AML Compliance reports
- Ensure compliance within the company’s software systems
- Respond to CySEC requests and liaise with CySEC officers on matters relevant to the Company's compliance function
- Attending management meetings
- Any other compliance related needs.
- University Degree in Finance / Law / Business or another related field will be considered an advantage
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in Financial Services sector
- CySEC Advanced certificate is a must
- Fluency in English and Greek, both written and oral
- Must be able to work under pressure and perform multi-tasking activities
- Ability to prioritize and organize own work to meet deadlines
- Organized, diligent and detail oriented
- Professionalism, work ethic, Self-motivation and Team player
- Positive can-do attitude. And highly committed personality.
- Competitive package based on qualifications and experience
- Medical Insurance
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Head of Compliance’ on the email’s subject line.