Head of Compliance, Limassol
Our client, a CySEC regulated Investment Firm, located in Limassol, is looking to hire a Head of Compliance.
- Implement an effective legal compliance program.
- Review and Develop company policies
- Giving advice to the Management Team regarding the updated regulations through detailed reports.
- Creating an effective action plan in response to audit notes and compliance violations purposes.
- Supervising and coordinating all AML, Due diligence and KYC procedures
- Performing inhouse audit company procedures, practices, and documents to identify risk.
- Ensuring that all employees are trained on the latest regulations and processes.
- Responding to all compliance enquiries
- Performing regular monitoring to ensure that standards are adhered
- Prepares applications, notifications and records updates for the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission (CySEC)
- Being responsible that the firm fulfils their annual obligations and licence conditions
- Acting as the liaison between the Company and external law firms.
- Reviewing Company’s marketing & promotional material, providing feedback, guidance, corrections and internal advice.
- Performing internal investigation and evidence-gathering to support legal procedures.
- Providing detailed situation reports and updates to BOD on all matters being handled.
- Conducting risk assessments, threat exposure assessments in order to issue alerts and advise on course of action.
- University Degree in Law
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position in the Forex Industry is a must!
- CySec Advanced Certificate & AML Certificate
- Deep understanding of CySec regulations
- Excellent knowledge of EU and international law.
- Fluency in English and Greek (Oral & written)
- Outstanding Legal English writing skills.
- Competitive remuneration package according to the qualification and/or experience of the successful candidate
- Health Insurance
- Excellent working environment
If you wish to apply for this role, please send an updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Head of Compliance / X89WVY’ on the email’s subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.