Head of Compliance, Limassol
Our client, a well-established CySEC regulated Investment Firm, located in Limassol, is looking to hire a Head of Compliance.
- Implement an effective legal compliance program.
- Review and Develop company Policies
- Giving advice to the Management Team regarding the updated regulations through detailed reports.
- Creating an effective action plan in response to audit notes and compliance violations purposes.
- Supervising and coordinating all AML, Due diligence and KYC procedures
- Performing in-house audit company procedures, practices, and documents to identify risk.
- Ensuring that all employees are trained on the latest regulations and processes.
- Responding to all compliance enquiries
- Performing regular monitoring to ensure that standards are adhered
- Prepares applications, notifications and records updates for the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission (CySEC)
- Being responsible that the firm fulfills their annual obligations and license conditions
- Acting as the liaison between the Company and external law firms.
- Reviewing Company’s marketing & promotional material, providing feedback, guidance, corrections and internal advice.
- Performing internal investigation and evidence-gathering to support legal procedures.
- Providing detailed situation reports and updates to BOD on all matters being handled.
- Conducting risk assessments, threat exposure assessments in order to issue alerts and advise on course of action.
- Legal academic background
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role with the industry
- CySEC Advanced Certificate & AML Certificate
- Deep understanding of CySEC regulations
- Excellent knowledge of EU and international law.
- Outstanding Legal English writing skills.
- Fluent in English and Greek both oral and writing.
- A competitive package will be offered based on experience and skills
- Health Insurance
- Friendly Environment
If you wish to apply for this role, please send an updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at email@example.com quoting ‘Head of Compliance / 597RV5’ on the email’s subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.