Full-stack Software Developer, Limassol
Our client, a Digital Services Provider located in Limassol, is looking to hire a junior to mid-level Full-stack Software Developer.
- Writing well-tested code
- Developing software at scale
- Creating well-thought user experiences
- Experience with an Object-Oriented language (Java, Ruby or Python) and Framework (Spring Boot, Ruby on Rails, or Django)
- Self-starter that loves solving problems and learning something new every day
- An active GitHub account with contributions to open source projects
- Highly dependable and enjoy working within a diverse team
- Experience in functional programming
- Unix/Linux system administration experience
- Experience in working in an agile team and working with Kanban or Scrum
- A Computer Science or other related degree
- Competitive salary with regular pay reviews
- An annual discretionary performance-related bonus
- 1 week per year for training and personal development
- 23 days of paid holiday
- Flexible work environment and hours
- And many more!
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at email@example.com quoting ‘Full-stack Software Developer’ on the email’s subject line.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CareerEsti HR & Recruitment Services Limited is a licensed Private Employment Agency, by the Ministry of Labour, Welfare and Social Insurance (Cyprus), since 2019 (LN:370)