Full Stack Developer, Limassol
A well-established & regulated Investment Firm located in Limassol, is looking to hire a Full Stack Developer
· Responsible for the gathering of requirements, designing and implementing new features
· Building reusable and scalable code and libraries for future use
· Writing ‘clean’, well-designed code
· Contributing to all phases of the development lifecycle and follow industry best practices
· Troubleshoot, test, and refactor the existing and new websites while making sure that the core product software and databases are strong & optimized
· Ensuring the functionality of the company’s websites in terms of speed and flexibility
· Researching and integrating new web technologies to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary while providing recommendations for emerging trends
· Degree in Computer Science.
· Minimum 2-3 years of previous experience, preferably in the Financial Services Industry
· Strong understanding of PHP and Laravel Framework.
· Strong understanding of relational databases (i.e., MySQL)
· Experience with Git source control
· Self-motivation with trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills
· Professionalism, despite the highly pressurized environment
· Experience with Statamic CMS and Vue.js will be considered as advantage.
· Attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience.
· 13th Salary.
· Medical Insurance
· And many more!
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at email@example.com quoting ‘Full Stack Developer / RW735X’ on the email’s subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CareerEsti HR & Recruitment Services Limited is a licensed Private Employment Agency, by the Ministry of Labour, Welfare and Social Insurance (Cyprus), since 2019 (LN:370)