Front-End Developer, Limassol
Our client, a cutting-edge Technology Services Provider located in Limassol, is looking to hire a Front-End Developer.
· Translate UI/UX design requirements into actual code to produce visual elements of the application
· Work as part of a growing team of Front-End developers to develop high quality usability
· Develop intuitive web applications
· Optimise application for maximum speed and scalability
· Build reusable code and components for future use
· Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
· Maintain and improve company products
· Participate in code review and team meetings
· Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
· 1+ years’ experience in Angular 4+ framework
· Excellent knowledge of Typescript
· Experience in building reusable components is a plus
· Responsive design with CSS/ SASS or CSS frameworks
· Experience with asynchronous programming such as Promises & RxJS
· Well-versed in version control systems (GIT)
· Team worker, lifelong learner
· Familiar with unit testing (Jasmine, Karma)
· Familiar with Angular Material
· Knowledge of webpack
· Knowledge of Backbone
· Familiar with Agile Scrum development
· Familiar with Jira project management software
· Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
· Attractive remuneration package including a 13th salary & Medical Insurance.
· Flexible working hours
· Professional growth opportunities
· Many more!
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Front-End Developer / X85VVR’ on the email’s subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.