Front Desk Receptionist, Limassol
A leading Payment Services Provider located in Limassol, is currently looking to hire a Front Desk Receptionist.
- Receive visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Ensure that the visitors are comfortable while waiting and offer refreshments
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls in a professional manner
- Assist with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, scanning, taking notes and scheduling meetings
- Prepare meeting and training rooms
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail and deliveries
- Ensure reception, meeting and kitchen areas are tidy and presentable, equipped with all necessary stationery and materials (e.g. pens, drinks, brochures)
- Previous work experience as a Receptionist or Front Office Representative will be considered as an advantage.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
- Excellent English language skills and a good command of spoken Greek.
- Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience.
- 13th Salary
09:00 – 18:00
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at email@example.com quoting ‘Front Desk Receptionist’ on the email’s subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.