Electrician Technician, Limassol
Our client, an Energy Services Group of Companies, located in Limassol, is looking to hire an Electrician Technician.
- Carrying out planned and emergency inspections of the PV facilities.
- Identification and recording of errors, non-compliance of construction and installation, deviations of specifications, security violations, etc.
- Reporting on planned and emergency blasting inspections.
- Updating all required safety-environment-work measures to all visitors and subcontractors before accessing the PV facilities.
- Compliance with all safety and health standards and procedures in each workplace.
- Supervision of subcontractors during their work.
- Ensuring the quality of work and adherence to the schedule of subcontractors or other work.
- Travel along Cyprus as necessary and manage multiple tasks and projects.
- Interaction with subcontractors and engineers on a daily basis.
- Provide materials and equipment (when required) with cost control awareness.
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering or relevant
- Experience in electrical installations. Previous technical experience in the field of Photovoltaics.
- Experience in using electronic testing signs and diagnostic equipment (multimeters, clamp meter, installation tester, etc.).
- Experience in electronic control and automation systems will be considered an additional qualification.
- Very good knowledge of electrical design.
- Knowledge of Greek and English.
- Knowledge of Computers (Microsoft Word / Excel, Autocad).
- License from the Electromechanical Service (EMY), will be considered an advantage.
- Driving license.
- Fulfilled military obligations.
- Integrity, trustworthiness, communication and team character.
- 13th Salary
- Excellent working environment
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Electrician Technician’ on the email’s subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CareerEsti HR & Recruitment Services Limited is a licensed Private Employment Agency, by the Ministry of Labour, Welfare and Social Insurance (Cyprus), since 2019 (LN:370)