Digital Marketing Executive, Nicosia
A Digital Solutions Services Provider is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Executive at their offices in Nicosia.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Devise and edit content for various digital platforms
- Help to drive online traffic with web-related campaigns
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Assessing the results of a marketing campaign & optimizing for better performance
- Assisting the COO in writing reports and analysing data
- Budget management, including preparing costings and producing spending updates throughout a campaign
- Define KPIs, measurement, analytics and reporting methods to measure success
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the company is at the forefront of industry developments
- Degree in Marketing, Communication, PR or any other relevant field
- 1-3 years of experience in the above-mentioned fields
- Able to solve problems and to think strategically and creatively
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Good at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, with passion for excellence
- Great team player, with strong self-driven skill
- Excellent Computer skills (Word/Excel)
- Fluency in English, both oral and written
- Competitive package based on experience and skills
- Annual Bonus based on performance
- And more!
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Digital Marketing Executive” on the email’s subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CareerEsti HR & Recruitment Services Limited is a licensed Private Employment Agency, by the Ministry of Labour, Welfare and Social Insurance (Cyprus), since 2019 (LN:370).