Digital Marketing Assistant, Paphos
Our client, a Digital Solutions provider located in Paphos, is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Assistant.
- Work closely with senior management to devise, develop and implement effective online marketing strategies that support the core goals of the company
- Helping to drive online traffic with web-related campaigns
- Evaluate marketing campaigns using tracking and analytical software
- Assessing the results of a marketing campaign & optimizing for better performance
- Assisting the manager in writing reports and analysing data
- Budget management, including preparing costings and producing spending updates throughout a campaign
- Define KPIs, measurement, analytics and reporting methods to measure success
- Conduct research, understand and respond to the online industry’s ever changing particularities such as pricing, marketing and technology
- Degree in Marketing, Communication, PR or any other relevant field
- Online Marketing experience will be considered as an advantage
- Problem-solving and ability to think strategically and creatively
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Skilled in time management and ability to focus and meet goals, deadlines and manage a demanding workload
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, with passion for excellence
- Great team player, with strong self-driven skill
- Strong Computer skills (Word/Excel)
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and oral
- Competitive package based on experience and skills
- Annual Bonus based on performance
- And more!
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at email@example.com quoting ‘Digital Marketing Assistant” on the email’s subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.