DevOps Engineer, Limassol
Our client, a well-established CySEC regulated Investment Firm, located in Limassol, is looking to hire a DevOps Engineer.
- Centralize application for deployment
- Automate test and deploy
- Continuous monitoring of systems performance
- Apply strategies and protocols to ensure 100% uptime
- Build and help integrate various web-based tools and microservices over cloud stacks.
- Good understanding and ability to code in PowerShell, Bash, Perl, Python, Java
- Manage source control including GIT
- Experience in CI/CD real-life operations
- Experience with Nagios, PRTG, MRTG, Prometheus
- Docker and Kubernetes are a big plus
- Experience with web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols are a big plus
- Degree in Computer Science or another relevant field
- At least 3 years of experience in similar role
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A competitive package will be offered based on experience and skills
- Health Insurance
- Friendly Environment
If you wish to apply for this role, please send an updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘DevOps Engineer / 37R7VV’ on the email’s subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CareerEsti HR & Recruitment Services Limited is a licensed Private Employment Agency, by the Ministry of Labour, Welfare and Social Insurance (Cyprus), since 2019 (LN:370).