Database Analyst, Limassol
Our client, a well-established CySEC regulated Investment Firm, located in Limassol, is looking to hire a Database Analyst.
- Confirms project requirements by studying user requirements, conferring with others on project team
- Maintains data dictionary by revising and entering definitions
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications; establishing personal networks; participating in technical societies.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Determines changes in physical database by studying project requirements, identifying database characteristics, such as location, amount of space, and access method.
- Changes database system by coding database descriptions.
- Protects database by developing access system, specifying user level of access.
- Maintains user reference by writing and rewriting database descriptions.
- Very good knowledge of complex SQL queries
- Experience with PHP
- Experience / Knowledge in Database Performance Tuning, Database Management, Requirements Analysis, Software Development Fundamentals, Data Maintenance, Database Security, System Administration
- Promoting Process Improvement
- Problem Solving
- Documentation Skills
- Verbal Communication
- A competitive package will be offered based on experience and skills
- Health Insurance
- Friendly Environment
If you wish to apply for this role, please send an updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at email@example.com quoting ‘Database Analyst’ on the email’s subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CareerEsti HR & Recruitment Services Limited is a licensed Private Employment Agency, by the Ministry of Labour, Welfare and Social Insurance (Cyprus), since 2019 (LN:370).