Database Administrator, Nicosia
Our client, a dynamic Information Technology Company, is looking to hire a Database Administrator to be based at their offices in Nicosia.
- Databases Implementation & Administration
- Receiving and handling inquiries from customers
- Diagnosing problems and determining the severity
- Referring problems to support groups
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field. A Postgraduate Degree will be considered an advantage
- At least 2 years of experience working in an IT related role.
- Experience in working on databases implementation, configuration and administration (Any relevant certifications will be considered an advantage)
- Previous experience with IBM DB2, Microsoft SQL, Oracle or any other Database will be considered as an advantage
- Good command of oral and written English and Greek
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Sense of urgency, able to work under pressure, overtime and during crisis
- Work overtime when necessary
- Excellent communication, telephone manner, good attitude and team player
- Ability to take initiative and follow up communication with customers.
- 13th Salary
- Medical Insurance
- Continuous learning and fast career growth
- Many more!
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at email@example.com quoting ‘Database Administrator” on the email’s subject line.