Data Analyst, Paphos
Our client, a Digital Solutions provider located in Paphos, is looking to hire a Data Analyst.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Develop and manage information to support corporate decision making
- Collaborate with teams within the business to establish business needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Define new data collection and analysis processes
- Produce and track key performance indicators
- Generate information and insights from data sets and identify trends and patterns
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or any other relevant field, or equivalent related experience
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Solid Excel skills – experience with other data analysis and visualization tools is a plus
- Proficient at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Competitive package based on experience and skills
- Annual Bonus based on performance
- And more!
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “Data Analyst” on the email’s subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CareerEsti HR & Recruitment Services Limited is a licensed Private Employment Agency, by the Ministry of Labour, Welfare and Social Insurance (Cyprus), since 2019 (LN:370)