Customer Support Officer, Limassol
A well-established & regulated Investment Firm located in Limassol, is looking to hire a Customer Support Officer.
- Handle all client queries via live chats, emails, and phone calls and any other duty assigned by the Customer Support department
- Process appropriate verification procedures according to client classifications daily
- Be the first point of contact for existing clients and assist internally, all other departments according to their needs
- University Degree
- 1-year experience in a Customer Support OR Sales OR Back Office position within the industry
- Deep Understanding and experience with financial products and ETDs such as Futures & Options, will be considered a big advantage
- Organized, diligent and detail oriented
- Computer literate, good capacity of Microsoft Office applications
- Professionalism, work ethic, Self-motivation and a Team player
- Positive can-do attitude
- Excellent knowledge of the English language both written and oral (any additional language will be considered an advantage including Italian, Spanish, French, German, etc.)
- Willingness to do morning and afternoon shifts on a weekly basis
- Flexible to work on Cyprus Public holidays on rotation
09:00-18:00 (1 hr. lunch break) & 14:00 – 22:00 / Monday - Friday
- Attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience
- 13th Salary
- Medical Insurance
- And many more!
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Customer Support Officer’ on the email’s subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CareerEsti HR & Recruitment Services Limited is a licensed Private Employment Agency, by the Ministry of Labour, Welfare and Social Insurance (Cyprus), since 2019 (LN:370)