HubSpot Administrator, Limassol
A well-established & regulated Investment Firm located in Limassol, is looking to hire a HubSpot Administrator.
- Configure, develop, and support a complex and large CRM system
- Enhance the current configuration and architectural design of the system
- Act as a bridge between various departments & the HubSpot team
- Support onboarding and troubleshooting for new staff
- Provide application users with support by answering queries daily (permission changes, issues solving, reports generation, etc.)
- Support & maintain ticket system daily requests (email communication system)
- Document business process of ticket system
- Explore improvement opportunities and collaborate with the team to improve the current process
- Learn to prioritize by working within schedules and deadlines to agreed business priorities
- Work closely with the stakeholders to recommend and agree on technological solutions to meet business requirements
- Minimum 2 years proven experience in a similar position, dealing with a HubSpot CRM system
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work on own initiative
- Strong organizational skills
- Positive can-do attitude
- High level of work ethic
- Excellent Team Player
- Attractive Compensation package based on qualifications and experience.
- 13th Salary.
- Medical Insurance
- And many more!
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at email@example.com quoting ‘HubSpot Administrator’ on the email’s subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CareerEsti HR & Recruitment Services Limited is a licensed Private Employment Agency, by the Ministry of Labour, Welfare and Social Insurance (Cyprus), since 2019 (LN:370)