Content Writer, Paphos
Our client, a Digital Solutions provider located in Paphos, is looking to hire a Content Writer.
- Write SEO-optimized content such as blogs, product pages and metadata such as title tags and meta descriptions
- Use SEO best practices to develop content strategies and increase qualified web traffic
- Utilize the industry’s best practices and familiarity with the organization's mission to inspire ideas and content
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
- Proofread content for errors and inconsistencies
- Provide guidance and support for the translation teams
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Linguistics or any other related field
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or a similar role
- A thorough understanding of content SEO best practices, keyword research and ranking factors
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English, including idioms and expressions
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs, Sheets and Slides
- Competitive package based on experience and skills
- Annual Bonus based on performance
- And more!
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Content Writer” on the email’s subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CareerEsti HR & Recruitment Services Limited is a licensed Private Employment Agency, by the Ministry of Labour, Welfare and Social Insurance (Cyprus), since 2019 (LN:370)