Compliance Manager, Limassol
Our client, a regulated and well-established Investment Firm located in Limassol, is looking to hire a Compliance Manager.
- Monitoring and reviewing AML and Compliance related matters
- Monitoring the expected legal developments and updates, relevant to AML and Compliance, and communicating to senior management any possible/expected implications for the Company, in a proactive manner
- Liaise with management to develop investigative strategies
- Prepare an annual AML report and an annual Compliance report, to be submitted to the board of directors of the Company for approval
- Assisting/dealing with questions/queries relevant to AML and Compliance matters arising in the process of the Company’s operations and in relation to the provision of the relevant Law and the Directives
- Ensuring that the monitoring of the client accounts and the performance of continuous due diligence after a client is accepted, are being carried out according the Company’s policies and the relevant legislation
- Reviewing and updating, the Company’s clients’ Know-Your-Customer and other account opening information, when necessary
- Ensuring that the Company’s staff is adequately trained in AML matters as these relate to the performance of their respective duties.
- Assisting/dealing with CySEC’s requests
- Assisting/dealing with Client complaints
- Reports to the Managing Director.
- University or postgraduate degree or other equivalent qualification in a field related to Law, economics or finance, including banking and finance, or business administration, or accounting
- At least 2 years of experience in an AMLCO, CO, or AMLCO/CO position at an investment firm OR at a service provider, providing relevant services to investment firms – a MUST
- Holder of the CySEC Advanced Certificate – a MUST
- Excellent understanding of CySEC regulation, and associated legislation, such as ESMA and MiFID II
- Excellent Knowledge of the English language, both written and oral is a must
- Perform well under pressure
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (World, Excel, Project, PowerPoint)
- Competitive package based on qualifications and experience.
- Annual Discretionary Bonus
- Career Development
- And many more!
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Compliance Manager’ on the email’s subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.