Compliance Manager, Limassol
Our client, a regulated and well-established Investment Firm located in Limassol, is looking to hire a Compliance Manager.
- Monitoring and reviewing AML and Compliance matters of the company in relation to any relevant Law.
- Monitoring the expected legal developments and updates, relevant to AML and Compliance and communicating to senior management in a proactive manner, the possible/expected implications for the company
- Preparing annual reports to be submitted to the board of directors of the company for approval
- Dealing with questions/queries relevant to AML and Compliance matters arising in the process of the company’s operations and in relation to the provision of the relevant Law and the directives
- Ensuring that the monitoring of the client accounts and the performance of continuous due diligence after a client is accepted, are being carried out according to the company’s policies and the relevant legislation
- Ensuring that the company’s staff is adequately trained in all matters that relate to the performance of their respective duties.
- Reviewing and updating, when necessary, the company’s clients’ Know-Your-Customer and other account opening information
- Communicating with relevant regulatory authorities
- Managing client complaints
- Managing and training the compliance team
- University degree in Law, Economics or Finance or similar
- Experience of 3-4 years as an AMLCO within the industry
- Experience as a Head of Compliance/Compliance Manager
- Holder of the CySEC Advanced Certificate
- Excellent understanding of CySEC regulations, and associated legislation, such as ESMA and MiFID II
- Excellent Knowledge of the English language, both written and oral
- Perform well under pressure
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Strong sense of professionalism and integrity
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (World, Excel, Project, PowerPoint)
- Competitive package based on qualifications and experience.
- Annual Discretionary Bonus
- Career Development
- And many more!
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at email@example.com quoting ‘Compliance Manager’ on the email’s subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CareerEsti HR & Recruitment Services Limited is a licensed Private Employment Agency, by the Ministry of Labour, Welfare and Social Insurance (Cyprus), since 2019 (LN:370)