Compliance Assistant, Limassol
Our client, a well-established CySEC regulated Investment Firm, located in Limassol, is looking to hire a Compliance Assistant.
- Monitor communication between Clients and the various Company departments in line with the monitoring requirements of the relevant regulatory framework
- Report relevant monitoring findings and recommendations for compliance to the Head of Compliance
- Assist in the drafting of relevant compliance policies and procedures in a documented manner
- Assist in the handling of client complaints and/or monitor the handling of client complaints by the relevant department
- Keep abreast with new legislation and regulation updates, and report in summary form such updates to the Management
- Assist in the preparation of reports for Regulatory Authorities and Management as appropriate
- Assist in conducting internal compliance audits and ensuring compliance with internal policies, procedures and structures
- Maintain close collaboration with relevant authorities and other counterparts
- University Degree in Law/Finance/Accounting/Economics or a related field
- At least 1 year of experience within the forex industry is a must.
- Knowledge of CySec Laws, Directives and Guidelines
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible, energetic with a positive attitude
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Very good knowledge of Greek and English
- Knowledge of other languages is an advantage
- Advanced CySEC certification is an advantage
- A competitive package will be offered based on experience and skills
- Health Insurance
- Friendly Environment
If you wish to apply for this role, please send an updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Compliance Assistant’ on the email’s subject line.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.