Commercial Manager, Nicosia
Our client, a Technology Products & Services Provider, is looking to hire a Commercial Manager in Nicosia.
· Has the overall responsibility for the company’s performance (Sales, service & IT Departments)
· Responsible for the business relationship between the company and its partners.
· Acts as the main liaison between the company and its vendors.
· Prepares yearly budgets for the departments under management, delegates individual budgets to respective managers and oversees their implementation on a monthly basis.
· Submits sales forecast reports to the Logistics Manager on a regular basis as per the company procedures
· Sets achievable targets for all the managers and monitors their performance.
· Responsible for searching and proposing alternative products and solutions in order to secure additional revenue streams for the company.
· Responsible for the launching of alternative products and solutions.
· Proper identification of internal training needs.
· Provides training and demonstration of products and services both internally and to the end customers.
· Responsible for keeping up-to-date with training workshops related to his / her duties
· Travels to locations of the company or other offices, inland or abroad as required for the performance of the above duties
· Carries out any other assignment that the company will find appropriate with regards to the job
· Any other task as may be assigned and/or amended
· The Commercial Manager will be reporting to the President of the company.
· University Degree. A Master’s Degree will be considered as an advantage
· At least 5 years of professional experience, 3 years in a similar managerial position
· Fluent in Greek & English.
· Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
· Ability to prioritize and manage several activities simultaneously
· Writes in a clear and concise manner, using appropriate grammar, style and language for the reader
· Creates new and imaginative approaches to work-related issues. Identifies fresh approaches and shows a willingness to question traditional assumptions
· Maintains effective work behavior in the face of setbacks or pressure
· 13th salary
· Provident fund
· Business car
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at email@example.com quoting ‘Commercial Manager’ on the email’s subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.