Client Services Specialist, Limassol
A well-established & regulated Investment Firm located in Limassol, is looking to hire a Client Services Specialist.
- Engage with customers in more than 200 countries daily
- Respond to customer queries through phone, live chats, and emails
- Support the growth of our Futures and Options Products, by providing timely and high quality of service
- Gain a deep understanding of trading services and ETD products, through carefully selected and continuous training opportunities
- Work with an excellent team of professionals with a deep understanding of the market
- University Degree
- Experience in a Client Support role within the FX industry
- Excellent command of English language, both written and oral
- Commitment to providing excellent customer support
- Fluency in English both oral and written (any additional language will be considered an advantage)
- An understanding of financial products and ETDs such as Futures & Options will be an advantage
- Organized, diligent, and detail-oriented
- Positive can-do attitude
- High level of work ethic
- Excellent team player
*This role will require working on morning and afternoon shifts on a weekly basis, and public holidays on rotation.
- Attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience
- 13th Salary
- Medical Insurance
- And many more!
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Client Services Specialist’ on the email’s subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CareerEsti HR & Recruitment Services Limited is a licensed Private Employment Agency, by the Ministry of Labour, Welfare and Social Insurance (Cyprus), since 2019 (LN:370)